Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default mailing information

I am sending a package to the Dominican Republic and was wondering if you need a postal code to send mail or other packages? I cannot seem to find a postal code, but or purolator service said that they require a postal code.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Postal code system not working. Just have them type in any number to make the system work.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dolores for the quick response. I want to send the package asap.

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
    Post Thanks / Like

Default EEEK!

Originally posted by naskapi
    I am sending a package to the Dominican Republic and was wondering if you need a postal code to send mail or other packages? I cannot seem to find a postal code, but or purolator service said that they require a postal code.
    Use FedEx , UPS or DHL for the DR, not Purolator. They are appalling outside Canada where they are no great shakes either. FedEx really is the best option.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope my package gets there then, I already sent it. I have an account through my store, so I get better rates. Oh well, it was just a bunch of photos, nothing that can't be replaced.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please follow up,and let us know if the package ever arrives!

I have hade 100% with Federal Express! Cris Colon

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

The package should be there today or tomorrow, so I will let you know as soon as it arrives. The tracking number says that it has arrived in Puerto Plata, so only a matter of time before it gets to its destination.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Package Arrived Safely

I just thought I would give a heads up on shipping to DR via purolator. I sent a package on February 4th and it arrived at its destination in Puerto Plata on Monday afternoon. Only 4 business days, not too bad. And it costs less than Fedex. Lets hope they keep up the good service.

Jenn