Escott

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I along with everyone else here happen to think that he is just the greatest guy on the Island.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
who's "evreyone else" ????

Just curious--what group does this include????

John

P.S. for what its worth-I think he's a HELLAVA guy.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AKA

He used to be known as Jazzcom, aka fat loud ugly American, now known as Escott, but I think " Cookie Monster " might be more appropriate...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
test

Scott, since you started another one of these stupid threads, I am testing my puter in it. I had some problemas.
Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
He always comes up with these stupid (scott is great) threads but I always seem to get a louder laugh each time. Am I as silly as he is?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hint:
Before you leave home go to "user cp" then click on "edit options" then click "no" after "Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies)"

That way when you sign in from another computer the person after you won't get in with your user name.

You can change it back when you get back to your computer.

Sorry to spoil your fun Scott most people won't remember anyhoo,

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I just wanted to thank you guys... Robert, that was so nice of you to say this. I am almost in tears!

Wud, my cell phone screen shit the bed and I got another phone, new number and wont ever change the number again. Sorry dudest. 223-1178

Next time!

Escott

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry to blow your secret scott but the truth is: Scott's old cellular phone got chewed up by his girlfriend (sosua's ex-hooker). Guys you have to be carefull with these creatures. Here is what happened, scott was romantically spoon feeding his honey in a lovely sunday morning. The game was that she would have her eyes closed and would guess what was being fed in her mouth by her sweet gringo. In the midst of all the excitment scott received a call on his cell which was actually for her. So without thinking he tried to put the phone to her ear but she confused it for another treat coming towards her mouth. The rest is quite obvious; she crunched the motorola flip phone in 4 pieces and actually guessed it to be a day old refrigerated errepa (sp?) from monumento in santiago. I tell you, she was not far off.
Anyway, now scott has gotten rid of the stupid vicious hooker friend and actually comes to santiago quite often, looking for a cute dominican girl for a change. Good for you scott and thanks for changing over to codetel this time around.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
When I use to log on as other people Robert use to give me shit and threaten to throw me off the board so I reformed and no longer log on as others.

Last time I logged on as Robert I threatened to go to his admin and toss him off but I didn't because I am just a nice guy.

Some people have "no" sense of humor! LOL

AZB... It wasn't a motorola flip, it was the Sanyo that took pictures.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Escott said:
What AZB says is all true except that she took a bite of a Codatel phone the last time.

So help me Gawd!

Escott

Scott, get yourself a bag for your cell phone - it is not good practice to keep it in your pants....

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Robert said:
I along with everyone else here happen to think that he is just the greatest guy on the Island.

Robert.... what a load of rubbish .... how much did escott pay you ?