Congrats DR1!!!

The new look is AWESOME!!! :classic:
Keep up the good work!!!

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
que cool!

I like...I like very much. DR1 keeps things current. Love the fact I can shut off the email notification on replies!

Buen trabajo!

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
But it doesn't remember me from one session to the next, I have to keep logging in. Was this prompted by the slightly homoerotic Robert/Escott love thread where Escott used Robert's cookie to declare his undying admiration for himself in Robert's name?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Some features are good but I'm not liking the small text and if I have it right the moderators can only close a thread. I don't see anyway to move a thread if a poster has started it in a wrong forum. All I see is edit and close. Do I have that right Robert?

Text

My text is larger than before, which can be changed using the view button in your browser.

I am not sure about the login each time, will have to try. From what I can see though with a logout it will drop your cookies and Escott will not be able to jump in behind me again, as he apparently did to Robert also.

Now I did not log out but went to a couple of other sites and I got back in without logging in, so I expect now that as long as the cookie is on my own computer it will remain unless the configuration of IE is set to drop the cookies on shutdown.

Logout will work fine in cafes and on public computers.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Help how do I make my text larger to read? The writing part of it seems ok when posting but reading the text I see it small. Ok I'll have to hunt some more

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
It is a new sight for sore eyes. Don't have to go into squint mode to read the posts. I can hold off on my next purchase of stronger reading lenses. Now, need to acquaint myself with all the new bells and whistles. Thanks DR1.

Regards, PJT

Last edited:

HAPPYDUDE

Jan 16, 2004
THIS IS GREAT....JUST TRYING IT OUTIT HAS A LOT OF FEATURES I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I don't get it why is everyone seeing it bigger and I see it wayyyyyyy smaller?
Yes I have my browser set at largest and I now set my options to five posts per page thinking that will help but NO. When I'm writing a post it's fine but reading them is so much smaller. Wow I need new glasses.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
how about someone sending me a PM so I see how the pop-up window works.

everything looks great.

another web site that has this same message board software allows small pic of the user in the left column. wouldn't this be nice to add rather than go to media gallery and hunt for someone - especially since media gallery doesn't have a search tool on the title text.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
try sending me one. i've turned off the blocker.

is this pop-up considered "scripted" or "listed"?

i don't like how it defaults with the person's quote when i'm replying.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It doesn't quote the previous post if you click the "post reply" button on the left.

I like it!

Chiri