Info needed re. Sto. Domingo

A

Abi

Does anyone have advice about quiet, secure sections to live in or near Sto. Domingo?
A married couple with no children or pets is considering relocating there and would need a rental with 24 hr. water and electric. House, condo or apartment are all possibilities. The Malecon near Plaza Colonial has been considered.
Any info is welcome!
Thanx!

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
hello I think you might like the Gazgue area, or piantini, or next to Anacaona ave.those are very nice places and quiets one. I'll go for the Anacaona ave because is very nice and is close to the Parque Mirador which is very beautiful park

lhtown

Jan 8, 2002
There are a number of areas that could potentially meet your requirements.

This isn't a complete list, but you might consider:
amost any part of Arroyo Hondo, Los Rios, Naco, Gazgue, Piantini, Bella Vista, Los Prados, and a number of other areas. East of the river, there are relatively few places that would have any possibility of meeting your requirements. Different areas have appeal to different people.

Let us know you background and your reasons for living here and perhaps we can be a bit more specific. Choosing a house is highly personal. What I like and think you might like might be far removed from what you are really looking for.

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Gazcue is quiet

I have an apto for rent in Gazcue, if you wish to PM me I'll be glad to give you more details.

Paul