Hipolito: "it wasn't me!". IDB: "it wasn't him!"

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
http://www.hoy.com.do/(ubq3rbfgsncilb45gculfi45)/aspx/article.aspx?id=6264
http://www.hoy.com.do/(ubq3rbfgsncilb45gculfi45)/aspx/article.aspx?id=6232

Hipolito, in short: Apagones? It is Leonel's fault. Crumbling economy? Then darn banks! Devalued pesos? Those speculating with pesos... And by the way Felipa is a terrorist. Look there, shiny object!

IDB local representative, in short: !It was all because of the Baninter/Bancredito fiasco.! Here my beloved Hipolito, have another wad of money, buy yourself something pretty.

Sometimes I wish I didn't know how to read. :ermm:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Pib said:
http://www.hoy.com.do/(ubq3rbfgsncilb45gculfi45)/aspx/article.aspx?id=6264
http://www.hoy.com.do/(ubq3rbfgsncilb45gculfi45)/aspx/article.aspx?id=6232

Hipolito, in short: Apagones? It is Leonel's fault. Crumbling economy? Then darn banks! Devalued pesos? Those speculating with pesos... And by the way Felipa is a terrorist. Look there, shiny object!

IDB local representative, in short: !It was all because of the Baninter/Bancredito fiasco.! Here my beloved Hipolito, have another wad of money, buy yourself something pretty.

Sometimes I wish I didn't know how to read. :ermm:

MR. HIPPO IS NOT WINNING MAY 16 ELECTIONS HE IS DONE AND GONE!!!!!!
let him talk all he wants...................

now the peso will appreciate for afew months or weeks however that's not going to help him............................... THE COUNTRY IS TIRED>>>>>>>>

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Erickxson: I wish that was all true, but unfortunately I believe that's just wishful thinking. If you don't believe me read the "Ley De Lemas" thread and comments by Bochinche. That should give you a glimpse as to what Leonel (only one with possibility of defeating Hippo) will have to go against. After you read that, then just think that there are millions of Dominicans willing to sell their soul for much less than Bochinche, then consider that Hippo will have a lot of cash coming into his coffers over the next few months. It's a very uphill battle for Leonel...Hopefully The Cardinal will give him a good push.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
suarezn said:
Erickxson: I wish that was all true, but unfortunately I believe that's just wishful thinking. If you don't believe me read the "Ley De Lemas" thread and comments by Bochinche. That should give you a glimpse as to what Leonel (only one with possibility of defeating Hippo) will have to go against. After you read that, then just think that there are millions of Dominicans willing to sell their soul for much less than Bochinche, then consider that Hippo will have a lot of cash coming into his coffers over the next few months. It's a very uphill battle for Leonel...Hopefully The Cardinal will give him a good push.

Suarez, THE PEOPLE (THE DOMINICAN VOTERS) are tired the PRD members would rather vote for the PLD there's no sense in voting for a party that do not know what to do.... first the PRD splited second The PPH splited their own oppinions...what else.......... this coming elections will be one to see...

when Leonel left office the Dominican Republic was The Latin America Model to follow and guess what 1 year of Hippolito's government and wallah! it was gones the magic and people's confidence in it............

Trust me all this crap is just some B.S .to steal money, that's all they know...

Santo Domingo is the oldest in the Americas and yet to be developed how can this be? well is simply just put an Idiot for President every 4 years add a bunch of lambones that don't know how to read give them afew pesos to buy some gum and that's it.

WHAT A COUNTRY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :disappoin

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
ERICKXSON said:
WHAT A COUNTRY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :disappoin

Erickson, the country is STILL wonderful, the Dominican PEOPLE are still wonderful - the problem is they forgot the history lesson of the late 1980's & voted in a load of Idiots 4 years ago.

The country is sorely in need of a LEADER. I hope & pray that you are right & that the Dominican voters DO show Hippo & his cronnies that they are not wanted, but what can Leonel do until 2006 with a PPH dominated Senate?? I will support ANYONE (no matter WHICH party) that can lead the country out of being a corrupt society, but I do not see anyone waiting to take on that mantle. Is Leonel strong enough?? His track record of 6 years ago indicates not. Who, amongst the current Presidential hopefuls, has the credibility, moral fibre, verbal capabilities to LEAD this country & give it back it's pride - I suggest no-one.

All we can hope for is a start to the process & Leonel looks the best of the bunch!! GO PURPLE!!!!! - Grahame.

Last edited:

Dwald

Jan 22, 2004
Let them play baseball

There is an article in the Economist on the Dom. Rep. destructiv president
12.02.04. "Let them play baseball"
but it's a premium content, I can't open it. Is there anybody with subscription???