"PISS","Fart","Cock","Tits...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"****","PISS","***","Fart","Cock","*****","Tits","Balls",etc

This is a "TEST" of the automatic Censor on DR1! I want to see which words it doesn't like! Cris Colon

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
Congratulations!

Criss Colon said:
This is a "TEST" of the automatic Censor on DR1! I want to see which words it doesn't like! Cris Colon

This made my day!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
OK now lets see!

You can't say "***=Arse",or the "Brown Stuff" that comes out there!
You can say "Fart" so I guess that the gas that comes out of your "***" is OK!
I can show you my "Cock& Balls",but you can't show me your "*****"! (Gatico)But your "Tits" are OK!

How about "Penis" or "Vagina"?

Can't we get rid of this childish nonsense? Cris Colon

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Internet decency laws are highly subjective, and there are really no clear rules that protect a particular site from getting into trouble, so you can't blame a webmaster for being careful.

Try typing like a hacker, where "dumbass" becomes "!)UM3@$$" and so on.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I know how to "get Around" it!

I just see no need for it to be "Gotton Around"! Maybe it's just a set program that the Webmaster needs to modify to suit his needs.I seem to remember him making some changes for the better last year.Didn't I used to be able to "Take a Piss",when my bladder was full?And say "****" when I stepped in a pile of it?? I hope we will be able to use some of the more "Colorfull" parts of speech here!
I know that if you want to use Spanish,you can say what you damn well please!
Cris Colon

edit.,"Oh!" I see that "PISS" is ok! I am confusing my "Excrements"!!!!!!! :D

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
What about the old posts?????

Does this mean, when I open, 1 of you old, very colorful post's, that I will get the new sanitized child proof version??? :disappoin

I don't know if thats ******* fair. :speechles

Tim H.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Prd

Nope doesn't work! All these obscene words made it through.

Ed.note: All "Non-Dominican Republic related words removed.Moderator ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Unfortunately when you are in child care you have to have rules.

If you cannot express yourself without using profanities, then go take a look in the mirror. It's not DR1's fault some people are vocabulary challenged.

:devious:

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Robert said:
If you cannot express yourself without using profanities, then go take a look in the mirror. It's not DR1's fault some people are vocabulary challenged.

Thank you Robert for that view. I also do not believe it is necessary to use profane language in normal conversation. I would rather try to "raise the bar" of decency than sink to the lowest level because some folks think being gross is the same as being "colorful".

(This will probably open me up for a barrage of 4 letter words).

My 2 pesos

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
appleman said:
Thank you Robert for that view. I also do not believe it is necessary to use profane language in normal conversation. I would rather try to "raise the bar" of decency than sink to the lowest level because some folks think being gross is the same as being "colorful".

(This will probably open me up for a barrage of 4 letter words).

My 2 pesos

Then again, remember what forum we are in :)

I'm looking at having different levels of censorship in different forums.
Right now the rules apply to all until we do the necessary mods.

getonwithit

Mar 17, 2003
you fat arsed wanker!

- sorry. i was just curious.
- it seems only the american posters are the ones being censored.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To all of those who are so easily offended,"Bugger Off"!

Go read the "Rules" of the General Forum! You want "Nice",go to thr "Debates" forum!I find that the so called, "4 Letter Words" CAN add some spice to the spoken and written word!

Dear "Applemann",Did you ever eat an Apple pie when the baker left out the salt?Even though it has lots of sugar to make it very sweet,it still tastes like Sh!t!!!

I have noticed that I almost never use profanity when I speak or write Spanish! "Maldito Sea!" CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
ok, lets see...........

ffuck, sshit, ppussy, aasshole, mmotherfucker.

Looks like you can say whatever you want if you get a little creative so whats the difference?

Larry

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
That's what I was wondering.

Larry said:
ffuck, sshit, ppussy, aasshole, mmotherfucker. Looks like you can say whatever you want if you get a little creative so whats the difference?
On the other hand the folks that tend to post that craap (DiabloRojo) are not usually the sharpest tools in the shed and probably wouldn't figure that out.

Except that you just told them. Way to go, Larry! :p

Tom aka XR

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
XanaduRanch said:
....folks that tend to post that craap (DiabloRojo).....

DiabloRojo? Is that mortar forker still around? Hmmm. Maybe I gots him on my ignore list. Well, for my two cents, I like seeing how peoples get around the cyber-censor, like writing pu$$y instead of *****. But, oh my, those split infinitives and dangling participals, is there anything anyone can do to finally stop them. And what do they do it for?
makes my skin crawl...... ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I get a laugh when I post

My daughter graduated "Magna cum Laude" and it gets censored...

As far as the scatalogical verbage goes, it has its uses, of course, but in good discourse they can be avoided. And MrMike's suggestion of using the hacker language is phuckin' right on!

0r maybe we can learn some English stuff, like "bugger off you twit!"

HB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My point is,that it is ludicrous to have a "Censor" that doesn't work anyway!

It just means that you can "SH!T",but not "****"! If we can "Defacto" swear,what purpose does the "so called" censorship serve?
It must have been a "Slow news day when I started this foolishness! "Sorry"!or on second thought,"Phuck It!" Cris CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :confused: