Message from Anna Coniglio

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Anna Coniglio called me this morning to report that her computer is down and it is being serviced. She hopes to be back on DR1 soon. In the meantime, I will keep her up-to-date.

She also wanted me to deliever the following message:
"ricktoronto is having surgery today, so everyone please send positive thoughts and prayers his way".
Thank you!

Maryanne

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Rick, I too will be sending positive thoughts your way. I hope everything turns out well.
Maryanne

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Rick is having Penile Implant surgery.

Just kidding! Hope everything turns out as planned.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Rick, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope everything goes well. I need my Boca Chica Guru to keep me informed. A wonderful guy that I always enjoy meeting in the DR. This board needs your witty (aka sarcastic) linguistic skills:) Get well soon.
TU AMIGO (HOWIE)

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
RickToronto

I hope every thing be ok with you!
As soon as you leave the Hospital send signal that every thing was ok.
Get better soon
Come soon

Sicerly,
Homer Simpson
Dominican Babe said:
All the best Rick, hope you are soon well

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm back or at least my computer is. Thanks Maryanne for posting this.

Ricktoronto I hope all went well and you are now home recovering.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
It wasn't penile implant surgery, though.................

Hlywud said:
Rick hope all goes well and you get back on board soon.
Nice to see Anna's puter has been re furbed and she is back.

Regards
?Hlywud

Though the idea of having a spare is intriguing. Rotate them like tires on a good (busier than average) day.

I will give it some thought.

Anyhoo - got out alive ( much to disappoint Melvin the retard in NYC no doubt, my #1 fan) today a day late and a spleen lighter. Seems it (spleen) was basically pretty much wrecked and had to come out to rule out a host of maladies, mainly lymphoma, and in 10 days we'll see if that is the case.

Had that "keyhole surgery" which hurts on a 1-10 scale afterwards at about a 946 instead of 999 like regular surgery. I am walking like a little old man right now and will need a week off before working again so they say.

NB: For our Canada critics - 6 days in hospital, chief of surgery did the job, had two anathesiologists, two hematologists, total cost, zero. Well, $10 for the phone for the week. And $100 for the privilege of a private room.

I am back in the DR Good Friday for 5 days en route to Macchu Pichu, Peru.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Heal quick Rick. And Anna, thank you for the St. Vamentine's

Good wishes. A big MUAH to you too, darlin'

And Happy St Valentine's Day to you all, and to all a good night!

HB

CloggieBoots

Jan 17, 2004
www.caribbeanwizard.com
I am back in the DR Good Friday for 5 days en route to Macchu Pichu, Peru

Hi Rick, get well soon !!!

And when you're in Peru, visit a friend of mine; Jan Peter, he's been there many years and really knows where to go and how to get there.

This is his website www.matravelagency.com

And have loads of fun !!!!

CB.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Speedy recovery

Dear Rick,

Just wanted to wish you a very speedy recovery!!! Better later than never, sorry was off for a bit and off again on the property inspection trip to jamaica . Will see you all back in March and may be inPerson in Sosua late March !!!

All the best again, Rick!!!!

toby

Dec 8, 2003
How did you get this for "Nothing"?

NB: For our Canada critics - 6 days in hospital, chief of surgery did the job, had two anathesiologists, two hematologists, total cost, zero. Well, $10 for the phone for the week. And $100 for the privilege of a private room.

Dear Rick, This statement is amazing..my father in law is on a waiting list here in Canada that is 12 months long for prostrate surgery. He will most likely be scheduled by Feb of 2005! He is really suffering with infection after infection and we are crossing our fingers he will survive until his surgery date.
A detailed account of your recent operation in the DR would be very informative for those who are considering going and having procedures done. Your experiences in written form would be much appreciated for those who seek advice in this area. As difficult and personal as the information you will share is, the educational component would be of great value to this forum.
Please share your insights and Gods speed as to your recovery.
Toby

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Toby,

I think you misunderstood Rick. He had the surgery in Canada, not in the Dominican Republic.

Maryanne

toby

Dec 8, 2003
So sorry...

maryanne said:
Toby,

I think you misunderstood Rick. He had the surgery in Canada, not in the Dominican Republic.

Maryanne

...forgive me, and here I was thinking that there may be a way to speed the process and get medical attention in the Dominican Republic for my father in law. Just feeling frustrated i guess and grasping at straws, but must be patient and wait our turn. One of the more interesting threads in this area was about a person who had undergone dental surgery in the DR... and the success and cost was inspiring.... Sorry for my error..and hoping for a surgery date...Toby