Hillbilly's son wins big in golf

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Midence wins VI National Golf tour
Marcos Midence is the winner of the VI National Golf Tour, organized by the Dominican Golf Federation. The golfer from Santiago won first place in category A of this contest, which took place over the last weekend at Las Aromas golf course in Santiago, having achieved a score of 138, a draw with Juan Campusano. Midence?s second round performance guaranteed him victory over Campusano. Congratulations!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you, thank you verrah much! Let's not forget

Jojocho's Brother that won a medal at the Olympic Dinner. Outstanding Yachtsman of 2003!

A wonderful achievement.

HB

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Congratulations!!!

Hillbilly...just how old is your son? And how come I wasn't introduced to him on my visit last year??? :eek:

You know I like dating younger men ;)

Congratulations Hillbilly family!!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Congrats to Marcos!!

Tell him it was a pleasure to hear of his win!!
Hope to see you both next time he plays down this way!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Congratulations, HB. I'm sure he owes his success as a golfer today to the interest and training in the sport that he got from you as a boy.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Congrats Marcos!

Played with his "old man" 2 weeks ago behind his group. Marco can HIT the ball! Noticed his handicap on the clubhouse b-board......"0".

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Ken said:
Congratulations, HB. I'm sure he owes his success as a golfer today to the interest and training in the sport that he got from you as a boy.

KEN!! ........ HB NEVER was a boy!! He's been 'old' all his life!!!

HB. I need it 42" long!! Can you make it that size for me?? You can discount me RD $250 as I got some acidopholus brought up from Santo Domingo last weekend!!

Marcos - Hearty Congrats from a VERY jealous fellow golfer (or should that read 'Hacker'!!! - Grahame.