Help!!!!!!!

zangerzone

Feb 13, 2004
Hi,

I have a problem. I was supposed to go to Punta Cana in May and found out today that my airline will not go to Punta Cana but to Santo Domingo. Question is, how the heck can I get to Punta Cana? I will NOT drive because a friend of mine rented a car a couple months back and was hit twice on the road there. He said there are very bad drivers there and it cost him dearly in car rental repairs. I am stayin with the Breezes in Punta cana. Breezes said If I rather go to Puerto Plata, I can stay at the Breezes there. So which is closer or better location to stay at and how the heck can I get there. Think i was told that it was 4 hours either way from Santo Domingo. "Heard" that cab fare is $200 for 2 people vs $40 on a tour bus (what tour bus?) If anyone can provide me with the info I need is greatly appreicated.
Thank you.

Jeffrey

zangerzone

Feb 13, 2004

Formosano2000

Mar 5, 2003
Strange

zangerzone said:
Hello,

I did use the search feature but it came up with nothing. Only received a blank page from the search. Anyway, thank you for the links and I am glad that the search feature works for someone else.

Jeffrey

I checked the links and they were all fine with me.

Try this:

Go to the search function and type in "friusa".

I bet you'll find what you were looking for and more.

Good luck !