Looking for a great honeymoon spot

peanut977

Feb 13, 2004
Hi.

My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon in Oct. We are leaning toward the DR. So far the resorts we have looked at are all fairly large (400+ rooms) but look very nice. I was wondering if there was one in particular that someone had stayed at that would be a great honeymoon spot (i.e. not too crowded, not many kids). Do these bigger resorts feel like they are a little crowded at the restaurants and on the beaches or not really? I would like something a little smaller and more private. Does anyone know of a place like this in DR that is nice, clean and won't cost a fortune?

Thanks for your help.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
honeymoon

peanut977 said:
Hi.

My fiance and I are trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon in Oct. We are leaning toward the DR. So far the resorts we have looked at are all fairly large (400+ rooms) but look very nice. I was wondering if there was one in particular that someone had stayed at that would be a great honeymoon spot (i.e. not too crowded, not many kids). Do these bigger resorts feel like they are a little crowded at the restaurants and on the beaches or not really? I would like something a little smaller and more private. Does anyone know of a place like this in DR that is nice, clean and won't cost a fortune?

Thanks for your help.

Have you ever considered renting a villa on the beach and have your own cook come in and being pampered instead of the big resorts.
Honeymoon should be peaceful and private not to be surrounded by others and all the noise.
If you need more help with that, do not hesiate to contact me