Hands up b!tch! Gimme your groceries!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
According to local reports this actually happened at the Supermercado Bravo in Santo Domingo yesterday...

They grabbed the two children and told the woman to put her gorceries in a certain car. Let loose the kids and took off.

Anybody else hear about this??

And just this morning I saw a few OO (double Ought) shotgun shells on a friend's desk. I commented that the usual load was a #6 birdshot so as not to maim. The answer I got chilled my blood: "We do not know what is coming."

HB

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
Don't know about that HB.......

....but there is a lot of whacky stuff going on in SDQ andf STI right now and its only "likely" going to get worse. Crazy days of May comin.........

P.S. Ever complete your generator search ? If you didn't, let me know. I found a viable 20kw diesel answer for you.

P.S.S. Tell Munionio congrats....Sergio is jealous.

Late, Dave

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
HB, a Dominican friend was telling me the story of the stolen groceries this morning. He said he had heard it on a tv news report.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Holy crap!!

NOW PEOPLE DON'T ONLY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING ROBED OF YOUR MONEY, BUT ALSO OF YOUR GROCERIES!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?? ALL WE NEED IS FOR SOMEONE TO STEAL SOMEONE'S CLOTHING IN BROAD DAY LIGHT, THAT WILL COMPLETE THIS WACKY PICTURE!!! I STILL LOVE THE DR, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY VAGAMUNDOS THERE MAY BE!! :classic: