Game For All DR1ers

Joker

Feb 15, 2004
I have now modified Bullhockey and adapted it to this board so DR1ers can play it while reading posts from here. I've changed the catagories and still wound up with enough to fill every box which was hard and I even added in different variations/levels for those who are more knowledgable and skilled. Here is the new game DR1 Style:

Do you keep getting bored and tired when posting on message boards? What about those long and boring AIM converstations? Here's a way to change all of that.

1. Before (or during) your next session, prepare yourself by drawing a square. I find that 5x5" is a good size.

Divide the card into columns-five across and five down. That will give you 25 one inch blocks.

2. Write one of the following words/phrases in each block
1-Drunken Posts
2- Posts using special features (fonts/colors)
3- Birthday Threads
4-. Pictures in the thread
5- Links to real/fake news sites
6. Other Message Boards Named
7-Pointless Debates
8-Board members flirting with eachother
9-People Posting about celebrities
10-Holiday related threads
11-Posters asking for help on homework
12- Unwanted alternate idenities
13- Relationship advice threads
14-Rival Board Memebers Arguing
15Posters whinning when losing
16Posters bring other posters into the argument
17-Other posters bring themselves into the argument
18- Posters Anylazing and Evaluating others mental health
19-Name calling
20-Flamming
21-Trolling
22-Sucking up the the moderators
23- Needless Icon Use :) :-(
24-LOCKED THREADS

I know you are thinking at least one of two things right now ?Joker can?t add that only adds up to 24 and there are 25 blank spots? well ease up and make one free space for yourself. Or add/omit any that you do not like. And second yes I know some of you may see me as guilty of some of these but this is just the ?Boardy? game and if you have done some of these don?t get take it so seriously relax and continue because if you were to stop so would everyone checking down your actions/name (if your confused over my name comment see Advanced).

For the novice You could make up your own or add or even have a totally different set up and just put words in instead like (New Series, Flamming).

Intermediate level instead of writing Name calling you could get more specific and just put down ?(Elitist, Chopo, comemierda)? same thing with ?4. Other Message Boards Named? you could instead write the names of certain other boards.

For the more advanced and skilled players you could write who you think would perform such an act such as for ?Rival Board Memebers Arguing? you could put down who, for ?Unwanted Alternate Identities? you better NOT put down mine, you get the idea.

3. Check off the appropriate block when you hear/see one of those words/phrases.

4. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "Boardy!" then post it!

Testimonials from satisfied "Board Bingo" players:

-- "My attention span over Instant Messenger has improved dramatically."?Hippo
-- "I had been online for only five minutes when I won (though I had already checked half the boxes)."--Sosa
?What fun! Going online will never be the same for me after my first win."?Miss Universe 2003
-- "The thread starter was stunned as four of us posted 'Boardy!' for the third time in one page."?Robert

Additional fun

My friend couldn't play this game with me, he had to go to the grocery store so I showed him this:

You could change it so that you could play while doing your groceries, instead of having the DR actions put down:

1-Meats
2-Snacks
3-Drinks

Each time you hear one called you could check the box. To make it harder just put:

1-Chicken
2-Chocolate
3-Juice Drinks

To make it harder (and it would be weird without knowing people) put down:

1-Chicken (A young man)
2-Chocolate (young child)
3-Prune Juice (Little Old Lady)

That may work! So if you can't wait you can make a new version of the Hungry game, play it now. Or you could wait until you get back to your computer.

YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME EVERY SECOND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

Last edited: