good persons need good persons

BizWiz

Feb 16, 2004
Hello, I have been researching doing business in the DR for over a year and have desired to make a visit to Santo Domingo for sometime now. My partner and I will be arriving early March and would like very much to have a business professional show us around the city. We are looking for someone that is well informed and can explain both the pros and cons of doing business in the DR. I would be further pleased if this person had knowledge of setting up free zone business (not essential) . We are interested in the history of city, universities, points of interest, hot spots, and not so hot spots. We are young professional business men but like to have fun too. Is there anyone on this discussion group that can assist us? Your time and knowledge will be compensated. Thank you. ? Bart and Adrian

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
BizWiz said:
Hello, I have been researching doing business in the DR for over a year and have desired to make a visit to Santo Domingo for sometime now. My partner and I will be arriving early March and would like very much to have a business professional show us around the city. We are looking for someone that is well informed and can explain both the pros and cons of doing business in the DR. I would be further pleased if this person had knowledge of setting up free zone business (not essential) . We are interested in the history of city, universities, points of interest, hot spots, and not so hot spots. We are young professional business men but like to have fun too. Is there anyone on this discussion group that can assist us? Your time and knowledge will be compensated. Thank you. ? Bart and Adrian

The first name that comes to mind in "Pib".
Look for her posts on this message board, you never know your luck...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I agree with Robert that Pib would be a good choice if she is able to take the time. You can contact her by finding one of her posts--try the debate section, she is the moderator of that section--and click on the PM or email button underneath her post.