? About A Land Purchase

boogie07

Sep 19, 2003
Hi Yall, i have a question....my husband is about to buy some land in La Romana, i haven't seen it bc im not down there, but he says its on the way to the beach, you can see the ocean from where the land is, but its not ON the beach....its in a good area supposively where alot of building is going on. So my question is for anyone whose bought land down there, or knows land prices.....is approximately 500 metros?(don't know if thats the term they use for land) for 11,000$ US dollars sound like a good deal? basically it would be like $22.00/metro, meter, whatever......any info would be great!!! thanks

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Don't know anything about land prices on the south coast, but I do have a question. Will you still be able to see the ocean after all the development is done?

boogie07

Sep 19, 2003
good question...

that is a good question, and i guess i won't know until its done...but from what i've heard there is supposed to be alot of building, even possibly a university??? but i really dont' care about seeing the ocean, just more concerned about SAFETY!!!! cause i sure don't feel safe when im down there:(...it doesn't help that when i was down there in Dec, some guy tried to snatch my purse while riding on a motorconcho or whatever you call them....