security of booking online excursions???

cdngrl

Feb 17, 2004
My sister and I will be in the Dominican Feb 21-29 and I want to ensure we get on the excursions that appeal to us however, I am somewhat leary about booking online...There are three excursions, 2 with "El'tour"- Monster 8x8 truck safari and the white water rafting as well as the hiking/cascading waterfall excursion. If you have booked online and met with success or otherwise please let me know.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Debs

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
Day Trips

Hello from Southern Ontario!

I hope that you get this prior to your leaving, or booking on line.

In the past, we have never booked anything prior to leaving, as most of the excursions can be booked either from your resort (with your tour representative) or through local plaza's etc.

We have met with people who have booked in advance, seeking to get a good deal, yet they always seemed to have paid more than anyone else???

Use your best judgement I guess...but you can book all of the "trips" after you arrive, and check into them a little more.

Hey...while you are planning your trip, why not save a little room in your luggage for some school supplies for the children of the DR?
They would take up no more space than the items you return with, and you will be doing something special for the future of the DR.
It feels great to donate!

Cheers
Jimmy

cdngrl

Feb 17, 2004
school supplies

We are going on an excursion which stops by a local school, is it best to leave supplies there or elsewhere due to one school getting all supplies from people on excursions?

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
Sure.....

cdngrl said:
We are going on an excursion which stops by a local school, is it best to leave supplies there or elsewhere due to one school getting all supplies from people on excursions?

If you wish, you could do that.....but make sure you have plenty as the children will flock to you.

Or, if you wish, you may contact Tricia at the Dream Project, and she will make arrangements for the pick-up of your donations, or let you know where you may drop them off.

They are also offering trips to the schools which you will be helping with your kind donations, free of charge!

www.tricia@dominicandream.org

Thanks for your kindness, and accepting the challenge!

It feels great to donate!

Cheers
Jimmy