Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Attn: Sosua/Cabarete Area Women

Is there interest among women who live in Sosua/Cabarete or vicinity or who spend portions of the year here in having a monthly breakfast or brunch get together? If you are interested in pursuing this further, please call Barbara De Pree, my wife, at 571-1745 or email or PM me.
    Last edited by Ken; 02-17-2004 at 09:46 PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure many of us part-timers would! I've also met a wonderful Brit who lives there full time, about my age, that i think Barb would love to meet. i could steer her to the meeting place. (She lives in CL.)

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Question What?

Can I at least watch while these women meet? Or have I somehow missed the whole point of the thread? (Sorry I have been reading CC's posts lately ...)

Tom aka [FONT=Black Chancery]XR [/FONT]

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XanaduRanch
    Can I at least watch while these women meet?
    If you don't use anything parabolic.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

JanH, what is being investigated is the possible interest among women who live here or who spend portions of the year (e.g., the winter) in having a monthly brunch for the purpose of getting acquainted with other women in like circumstances, exchanging information, etc., etc. If such a group is established, I'm sure those like yourself who spend a week or two here several times a year would be welcome if your visit corresponds with the date of one of the "meetings".