Attn: Sosua Area Women

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Attn: Sosua/Cabarete Area Women

Is there interest among women who live in Sosua/Cabarete or vicinity or who spend portions of the year here in having a monthly breakfast or brunch get together? If you are interested in pursuing this further, please call Barbara De Pree, my wife, at 571-1745 or email or PM me.

Last edited:

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
I'm sure many of us part-timers would! I've also met a wonderful Brit who lives there full time, about my age, that i think Barb would love to meet. i could steer her to the meeting place. (She lives in CL.)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
What?

Can I at least watch while these women meet? Or have I somehow missed the whole point of the thread? (Sorry I have been reading CC's posts lately ...)

Tom aka XR

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
JanH, what is being investigated is the possible interest among women who live here or who spend portions of the year (e.g., the winter) in having a monthly brunch for the purpose of getting acquainted with other women in like circumstances, exchanging information, etc., etc. If such a group is established, I'm sure those like yourself who spend a week or two here several times a year would be welcome if your visit corresponds with the date of one of the "meetings".