Needed: new home for dog

palomalinda

Dec 24, 2003
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a home for my 2 year old dog. He's a sweet thing & semi trained. I'm offering $1000 pesos for anyone that can find a good home for "Sammy".

Last edited:

Jennymiga

Feb 5, 2004
home for dog

Aaaawh. Good luck finding him a home. I love dogs. I am living in the US though and have a little one (chihuahua) of my own. Good luck, and I hope you find him a good home.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Any Chinese Restaurant will take your dog!!!!!

Just joking!!! You might list your dogs physical characteristics!!!!CC :chinese: :chinese: :lick: :eek:gre: :chinese:

palomalinda

Dec 24, 2003
Hillbilly said:
give with the detail, okey?

HB
He's about 2 years old.. he's a mixed breed, many people think he's chau-chau.. He's an extremely friendly dog; loves people. The reason we're giving him away is because we're in an apartment high up, and its too hard to manage him. He needs to have space to run around outside.

He's been neutered and has had all shots. He has a "tough" look, so people think he is dangerous, so he's good to have around if you are concerned about breakins, or while you're taking a walk. :)

If you've always wanted a dog, but didn't want to deal with the hassles of having a puppy peeing all over your house.. then this is the perfect dog for you. He's still very young, but has passed the troublesome baby time.

Let me know if you're interested. We won't give him to just anyone (CCC, for example ;-) ), so we'll need to discuss it a little first.