Great time in Sosua

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
I screwed up again in posting and promptly got chewed out.Wrong thread.
Any way, got back from DR last week after 2 weeks there.Stayed at Sosuo bay resort just up from Voodoo Lounge, Pretty decent hotel for the package(AI). Buffet was very good,specialty restaurants,so so.
Discovered DR1 site some months ago.Read all the postings before we left. Connected with Scott(ESCOTT). upon arrival I called him and he graciously invited us over to his condo and filed us in on the local scene. When I inquired as to how we could meet some of the people whose names I see on the site he suggested dinner at Rockies. What a surprise, So many of you showed up.I seemed like a party for us. It was nice to put names to faces.
I want to thank Marco for getting Dr.Larry Mason to come from Caberete to fix my back, Thanks Marco, You saved my vacation. If you see larry tell him thankyou.
Great weather, made many new friends, Drank so many beers,smoked cigars,danced at the Voodoo lounge,more beers at Britania,played golf near Caberete- Cows, chickens and who know what on the course but it still was a blast. Thank you every one, please stay in touch. you all have my email.
Rami

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
If any one knows....

If any one at Rocky's reading this knows the email or mail adress for
JJ(J jacck?)the lawyer from Quebec who stayed at rocky's while we were there, please send it to me. be much obliged.
Rami

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Rami said:
JJ(J jacck?)the lawyer from Quebec who stayed at rocky's while we were there, please send it to me. be much obliged.
Rami

Rami, check your PM's. Mary

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
well im happy to see that the sosua bay hotel is nice, as i'll be there in 3 weeks, and i was wanting to know as to which bars to go to. so Rockies, Voodoo lounge, any others? cant wait to get there, and meet up with scott. see you soon, cheri

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Eddy's?

Anyone--Is Eddy's Sports Bar still going? If so, I recommend going. He's one of the nicest people in Sosua. Haven't seen his postings. Eddy are you ok?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Gabriela said:
Anyone--Is Eddy's Sports Bar still going? If so, I recommend going. He's one of the nicest peodple in Sosua. Haven't seen his postings. Eddy are you ok?

I'm in Montreal for a few months. The bar is doing OK. I miss everyone. Should be back in June.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
JJ's e-mail address

Rami said:
Rami

Hey Rami,
Great to hear from you.
Send me an e-mail at rockysbluesbar@hotmailcom. and I'll get you JJ's address.
Nice meeting you. See you soon, I hope.
Marco.

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
shark bar

kunky said:
well im happy to see that the sosua bay hotel is nice, as i'll be there in 3 weeks, and i was wanting to know as to which bars to go to. so Rockies, Voodoo lounge, any others? cant wait to get there, and meet up with scott. see you soon, cheri

go to the NY shark bar in sosua beach at stall 66.All the guys are from ny and know al about sosua.The crowd is usaully all americans and the views aer awesome.Lou is a great guy along with Brian and justin. see ya soon Brian

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
[Qbesides NY shark bar, are there any pool halls, or pool tables in the bars there? my friend julie and i love to play even though we "technically suck!!!" but its fun. we're from Canada and am wondering if most of the bars in Sosua are North American owned? cant wait to be there!!!!UOTE=Brian]go to the NY shark bar in sosua beach at stall 66.All the guys are from ny and know al about sosua.The crowd is usaully all americans and the views aer awesome.Lou is a great guy along with Brian and justin. see ya soon Brian[/QUOTE]

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Beside the Merengue club there's a big pool hall with lots of pool tables but I didn't see very many people there each time I passed it. The merengue club has some pool table too but everyone is too busy sitting at the bar making contracts. :paranoid: