Flying to Santo Domingo Monday

gilbert

Nov 19, 2003
I have interest in becoming a DR resident and will be flying over to Santo Domingo from Toronto on Monday for a week to see how I like it. Does anyone know a good area to stay in Santo Domingo that has a decent hotel and a internet cafe in walking distance? The internet cafe is 100% necessary where the hotel can be improvised :ninja: Do any hotels offer internet service? I am going to take the week to explore the DR and hopefully start the residence process if all looks good.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
gilbert said:
I have interest in becoming a DR resident and will be flying over to Santo Domingo from Toronto on Monday for a week to see how I like it. Does anyone know a good area to stay in Santo Domingo that has a decent hotel and a internet cafe in walking distance? The internet cafe is 100% necessary where the hotel can be improvised :ninja: Do any hotels offer internet service? I am going to take the week to explore the DR and hopefully start the residence process if all looks good.

Try the new Marriot Courtyard on Maximo Gomez. The have high speed internet access in all rooms plus in their business center.
I hear it's very nice and priced at US$85-100 according to their website.

http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage/SDQCY

gilbert

Nov 19, 2003
Also I prefer not to spend $50.00 a night since all I will be doing is sleeping, wondering around the DR, and using my computer. No time for swimming :)