Latest Air Fare Rates

E

Ellen

I was quoted a price of $275(including taxes) from Santo Domingo to Miami - anyone know a lower rate for travel in July? Your help will be much appreciated!

S

scaramooch

Ellen can you tell me what airline offered you this price and what restriction applied or was it an travel agent , and is it only for July??

H

HIGHBOY

CHECK APA INTERNATIONAL AIR AND AEROMAR AIRLINES. THEY HAVE FARES OF 200.00 +/- FROM MIA TO SDQ, MAYBE THE SAME SDQ TO MIA. ALSO TOWER AIR HAS 200.00 BETWEEN NEW YORK CITY AND SDQ IF THAT HELPS. I'VE FLOWN APA AND AEROMAR AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AS WELL AS THE FLIGHT WAS VERY POOR, BUT THE TICKET WAS CHEEP!

E

Ellen

It was a travel agent. I made the reservations on AeroMar, they had the lowest fare. This is for a trip planned in July.

P

Paul

I just returned yesterday from DR on an Aeromar flight. My biggest complaint was it was 2 hours late departing from SDQ on my return trip. It was 45 min late heading out of MIA. However Delta was also late on every leg of my trip. There was no air when loading passengers so the plane was hot an stuffy waiting to take off. The plane seemed to be kept up ok. I expected a little less for the price and so I wasn't suprised.

Paul

R

Ray Modesto

FYI. APA is no longer flying to SDQ. Ellen, the rate that you got is the lowest fare right now for that time of the year, they had a USD$99 sale but was just for Dominican Mothers Day Only... Now the airlines have new fare bases and codes.

Try to book your itineray way in advance.

Ray Modesto