Bad review?

mlroberts23

Feb 16, 2004
Hi I just read a really bad review on another site about Coral Marien. Has anyone stayed there recently and if so is it still as good as other reviews I have read here. My sister and I are going next week and I am worried that maybe it has gone downhill or something or maybe this person is just really picky. Any info would put me at ease. Thanks Michelle

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
mlroberts23 said:
Hi I just read a really bad review on another site about Coral Marien. Has anyone stayed there recently and if so is it still as good as other reviews I have read here. My sister and I are going next week and I am worried that maybe it has gone downhill or something or maybe this person is just really picky. Any info would put me at ease. Thanks Michelle

I have not stayed there but a friend who is a seasoned traveller did in January of this year. She and her husband both loved the place. I would not worry about individual reviews. Its when you start seeing long term trends that I start to worry. Let us know what you thought of the resort when you get back.