Ode to Rocky's Ribs...

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
After a hectic period of too much work, too many visitors, a serious burglary and much personal heartache and too many bellyaches 'cause there is no time to make food, we went out to Rocky's tonight for a platter of ribs.

First positive thing - they had ribs... second positive thing, we got the last two servings, as they had no more... So, we felt real special.

So a short ode to Rocky's Ribs was born.

Slightly spicy, delectably sticky - with a few spuds on the side
Goes with white wine or red, Just the best, to make me feel fine!

Anyone with Rocky's Rib's experience wanting to add to this one?

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Since i'm originally from Texas, i'm not impressed by ordinary ribs. My first trip to Rocky's for ribs impressed me to the point of ordering a second plate full. The cold Presidente served up by Ted makes them go down wonderfully.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think I've mentioned it before that I'm not much of a rib fan but I had heard so much about Rocky's ribs that I had to try them. So tender so tasty and NOT greasy. There's another reason I need to get back there soon ;) The ribs that is.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
He liked the garlic chicken more the next nite Alan. Sheesh, I hate to think I have the same taste as a sankie.

I thought the Sankie on Thanksgiving evening was hotter.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ribs",What Ribs?"

If I had only known! The baked garlic chicken served with "Mashed",and a green salad was excellent! "Escott's" recomendation!!!!Next time the "RIBS"! Cris Colon

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
EVERYTHING at Rockys is good. The ribs are great! The garlic chicken is great but will leave you breathing stinky garlic for 2 days. The lemon chicken is very good. Try the club sandwich with fries. Pizza terrific too. So are the breakfasts and Sundays they have a breakfast especial that I imagine would even fill CC up. And how about the HUGE peices of chocolate cake??? Mmmmmmmm. I think I eat there too often....see you in a few days Marco.
Larry

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
something about those ribs!

Criss Colon said:
If I had only known! The baked garlic chicken served with "Mashed",and a green salad was excellent! "Escott's" recomendation!!!!Next time the "RIBS"! Cris Colon

Defnitely worth a try - get a double portion!

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Just spoke to Marco, fresh prime batch arrived this morning. Sure wish I was there.

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Been there, done that :lick:

Next best thing to sex..........ummm. On second thought, maybe I should rephrase that..the ribs are only avalible at night!

Has anyone ever seen those posters from New Orleans with a bunch of naked, little fat people piled on, and crawling off a platter and a big huge crawfish, wearing a bib, holding one up by a leg with the caption "da y'all suck de heads?" Well, the caption for Rocky's Ribs should be "da y'all suck de bones?" You betcha!!

Dianne