Condom Warning!

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
The BBC Caribbean Report (Morning edition at 11.00 hrs GMT) had it this morning, that St. Martin health authorities are warning against the use of condoms produced in the Dominican Republic and Haiti. They are said to "break" easily.
So, you have been warned.
M?frog

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Another Good Reason

mountainfrog said:
The BBC Caribbean Report (Morning edition at 11.00 hrs GMT) had it this morning, that St. Martin health authorities are warning against the use of condoms produced in the Dominican Republic and Haiti. They are said to "break" easily.
M?frog

The popular "Pante" brand are like a cross between Saran Wrap and a bicycle inner tube in sensitivity and you have to pull them on like a pair of gumboots with both hands. But cheap. Now they are defective, well there you have it.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Ha ha ha - VD or fatherhood to all of you. I've never used one. If you're not comfortable about having sex with someone without one....Don't have sex with that person. PERIOD

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
A previous renter at one of my condos left two condoms behind.....how thoughtful. Even though i've been married for 33 years they did not go to waste. My grandson and I made water balloons with them. They held up well.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Azb!!

That kind of advice is a sentence to go to hell!!

Besides AIDS, there is widespread STDs such as Syphilis, Gonerrea(?), and my favorite: genital herpes! I love that ad! "Take control!" Yeah right!

Shame AZB, you should know better....

HB

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
mountainfrog said:
M?frog
Perhaps if they "broke" a bit more you men would "straighten up". ouch

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Has anyone else heard that Reggueton song while slumming thorugh the barrios about "yo rompo condones como una loca"?

Seems these girls take a certain amont of pride in breaking condoms.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Come on Hillbilly, where is the sense of humor today?

Hillbilly, I was just joking, I thought I put in the laughing icon above my message to show that. This was just to get a response out of women who don't know me well, but I expected you to get the joke.
Anyway, i don't go out with hookers and I take my measures when I am in doubt.
Have a nice day.
AZB
Besides the common STDs there is one that is most common and growing, called: genital warts. Watch out for that as I know someone who just got it and its not a very attractive sight.

Last edited:

egomezb

Feb 17, 2003
Well, that's a very old STD here in DR, in the barrios they call it "cresta de gallo". Notice most people pronounce it without the "s".

Just my RD$2.00 devalued pesos :)

EGB

AZB said:
Hillbilly, I was just joking, I thought I put in the laughing icon above my message to show that. This was just to get a response out of women who don't know me well, but I expected you to get the joke.
Have a nice day.
AZB
Besides the common STDs there is one that is most common and growing, called: genital warts. Watch out for that as I know someone who just got it and its not a very attractive sight.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Spot On

AZB said:
Have a nice day.
AZB
You've got to be joking,,, how closely did you examine???

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Well if you must use a DR condom

Use 2 one on top of the other.
You can tell when one breaks, and you know to re prepare.

This should be pretested before a field application ;).
-lee

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ltsnyder said:
Use 2 one on top of the other.
You can tell when one breaks, and you know to re prepare.

This should be pretested before a field application ;).
-lee

Like double bagging IT? I'm sorry I couldn't resist.

But seriously be careful & bring your own to the DR if you can.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
You can buy decent condoms in any pharmacy or gas station, the only place you find the crappy ones is beside the bed at the caba?a. So the only real reason to use one is of you somehow didn't realise you would be needing condoms that day.

Every high school kid knows you should never go anywhere without a condom.