Sosua is Nice !

jerrys

Dec 14, 2003
Hi

I've been living in Sosua for 2 weeks. Thanks again for the tips you gave me on DR1. Sosua is a nice place. I'm happy to be living here. :classic: Playa Sosua is bigger than I thought! Anyway, you got to see it with our own eyes, Sosua is definitely worth it. There's almost everyting down here, except a movie theater I think. I also love the Jewish Museum. It tells the story of early Sosua settlers.

Also, I have a question for you. Is any of you accessing the Internet via Satellite ? My connection was not very good the past few days and I'm thinking of getting a second line.

Thanks!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
jerrys said:
Hi

I've been living in Sosua for 2 weeks. Thanks again for the tips you gave me on DR1. Sosua is a nice place. I'm happy to be living here. :classic: Playa Sosua is bigger than I thought! Anyway, you got to see it with our own eyes, Sosua is definitely worth it. There's almost everyting down here, except a movie theater I think. I also love the Jewish Museum. It tells the story of early Sosua settlers.

Also, I have a question for you. Is any of you accessing the Internet via Satellite ? My connection was not very good the past few days and I'm thinking of getting a second line.

Thanks!

I'm glad you like it. Most of us "North Coasters" do love it but please don't tell too many people or it will become a big busy city. :speechles
Just kidding.

jerrys

Dec 14, 2003
Too late ! I told all my friends :) However, may be one day there will be some cruise ships in Sosua. I don't know if the water is deep enough though. That would be good for the local economy, more jobs, more money, more stability and so on.

Anna Coniglio said:
I'm glad you like it. Most of us "North Coasters" do love it but please don't tell too many people or it will become a big busy city. :speechles
Just kidding.

jerrys

Dec 14, 2003
Thanks Escott! Is this close to the Golf Course ? I heard there's one in the area. And also, are the movies in Spanish and/or English?

Escott said:
I go to the movies at Playa Dorada in the Shopping Arcade. 50-80 pesos a seat.

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
You pass a golf cart crossing before you get to the shopping area. Just look to the left about a half mile in and you will see a shopping area. Upstairs to the right is the movies. Mostly in English.

Scott

jerrys

Dec 14, 2003
Thanks a lot ! ;)

Escott said:
You pass a golf cart crossing before you get to the shopping area. Just look to the left about a half mile in and you will see a shopping area. Upstairs to the right is the movies. Mostly in English.

Scott