Cheap Accommodation in Puerto Plata?

P

Phyllis

Two single girls require a place to stay, July 3-10. Must be clean and have a shower, in the PP area; and no more than $300 Canadian.

J

Jim Hinsch

Check out On the Waterfront. They have a great restaurant, location, and views. See the below link. Rooms start at US$30 for 2 persons.

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM

D

David

Try the Hostal Jimesson on Av. J.F.Kennedy, 41. It's really central and very close to the central square in Puerto Plata. I was there about two weeks ago and a room with 2 single beds, a bathroom (OK but hardly spotless) and A/C cost RD$300 (about US$20).

D

David

Try the Hostal Jimesson on Av. J.F.Kennedy, 41. It's really central and very close to the central square in Puerto Plata. I was there about two weeks ago and a room with 2 single beds, a bathroom (OK but hardly spotless) and A/C cost RD$300 (about US$20).

J

Joanne

There are many in the area. Stop at Sam's Bar(Hotel Castilla) and ask for Al. There is the Hotel Castilla(Us) 200 RD per night, The Jamison, as mentioned above. On the Malecon, the Lo-Mar 425 RD per night hot water, fan, TV, phone, Latin Quarter, Sophie's B&B, etc. from here you can get a cab to take you around and find what you want-Email me if you want more infor.Joanne