Where's the best place?

karuna

Feb 12, 2004
How old is everyone here?

Jan said:
Just wondering. Because many of the posts and replies I read really makes me wonder. Many write well but yet what they say...maybe highschool age? No lo se.
Common everyone tell us your real age and the age of the brain you think with(and post with sometimes), inquiring minds want to know.

I am going to Sosua in March to begin celebrating my 50th birthday this summer! If anyone has advice for me--I will be travelling with my novio--
spill it! We are looking for a combination of quiet and activity. He is a So. California surfer boy in another life so would love to surf--where's the best place? I have been to the DR twice before and am thrilled to return.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
karuna said:
I am going to Sosua in March to begin celebrating my 50th birthday this summer! If anyone has advice for me--I will be travelling with my novio--
spill it! We are looking for a combination of quiet and activity. He is a So. California surfer boy in another life so would love to surf--where's the best place? I have been to the DR twice before and am thrilled to return.

I'm going to move your post so that you can get answers to your question.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
For activity, go to Caberete. Maybe your novio will get interested in windsurfing or kite boarding. Cabarete is world famous for both.