Coming for Spring Break in March!!

Vaio1983

Feb 27, 2004
I'm coming to The DR in a couple weeks for spring break with some friends. I'm going to be staying in Santo Domingo and was wondering what i should expect. Do many spring breakers come to DR and is the night life absolute crazyness or a little bit calmer than most places. Any suggestions on where we we should go to find fellow spring breakers and a wild good time will also be welcomed. Thanks

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
I can't imagine.......

....why a college kid planning spring break in the DR would go to SD. The north coast is where it's all happening. Cabarete, Sosua, lot's of spring breakers, beach bars, and, oh ya, BEACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SD's got no beaches.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Tom is right.

I don't mean to imply there is nothing to do in Santo Domingo, but if I read your post right, you would have more fun in Cabarete.

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
Vaio1983 said:
I'm coming to The DR in a couple weeks for spring break with some friends. I'm going to be staying in Santo Domingo and was wondering what i should expect. Do many spring breakers come to DR and is the night life absolute crazyness or a little bit calmer than most places. Any suggestions on where we we should go to find fellow spring breakers and a wild good time will also be welcomed. Thanks
The only advice I can give to people from 1st hand experience is on the topic of partying. Check out www.bonche.com and www.uepa.com for all the party listings in la capital. I don't hope you have fun, I know you'll have fun!

Vaio1983

Feb 27, 2004
The only reason i'm going to Santo Domingo is because i've got a free place to stay because i know someone that lives there. That's why i'm going to DR for break it's cheap. I'm just looking for ideas on what it's gonna be like when i'm there and what to expect