Anyone stayed at El Magnifico?

Cavite

Feb 28, 2004
Hi I am coming to visit Cabarete this May and thinking of staying at El Magnifico. Has anyone stayed there before? Thanks!

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
El Magnifico is a very nice property, located two streets down from the main strip of Cabarete and directly on the beach. I book many clients into this property. The decor is very charming/unique and the management professional, friendly, and attentive. If you're single looking to meet others, it may not be the best place for you though..... you can pm me if you want for other recommendations based on your budget, traveling companions, amenities desired, etc.

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Hi Cavite,

Though I haven't stayed at El Magnifico I did stroll through the complex during my last trip in December. As always, it all depends on what you are looking for. We walked in from the "main street" side and the building farthest back really caught my eye. It is a very quiet street and the building looks well cared for and the balconies are HUGE. The other buildings looked well cared for as well. There is also a supermarket/convience store just at the crossroads of the main street and the side street that looked quite prosperous. (it was closed that day as it was Christmas).

The pluses as far as I could see were that is is fairly quiet, yet within easy walking distance to the nightlife of Cabarete. The beach also seems a little less rough than other parts of Cabarete beach as there is a bit of a breakwater off of the point.

Minuses would be if you are looking for an AI type of experience and evening entertainment supplied by the hotel. I can't comment on the upkeep of the rooms/apartments, but from outward appearances, it is a well maintained property.

Rose

Cavite

Feb 28, 2004
Thank you all

Thanks for all your replies. Marina, I am coming w few people, so it wont be a problem.
RMary, That sounds great! One of my friends isnt excited about rough waves ..Cabarete is a surfer town. Its good to hear that its not in the main strip cos we would like some quiet and privacy. Really appreciate your detailed reply. :knockedou

SaintTaris

Jan 9, 2004
I have been in touch with a representative from EL Magnifico. She has been very helpful. I plan on staying there when we visit, unless I can find a better deal ;)