Apologies to Ken

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Sorry O illustrious Ken - I had a "Senior Moment"!!!
In another thread (900 US troops on the border) I stupidly made reference to YOU as the one taking issue with Gabriela & not using the name of the main protagonist - Tom (aka XR etc). It was a grave error on my part to mention your name in there - you are normally such a "Sane" & "Reasoned" person & would not have attacked in such a manner (or have had to have the last word!!).

Interesting that this was not picked up by the man himself though, probably only responds to things that have got HIS name attached in some way!! I see that I also made the error of suggesting he was the "Moderator" of this forum - but then with "Moderator" being under his name when posting, I deem this an excusable mistake on my part!!

Anyone else suffering "Senior Moments" please feel free to jump in on this thread & make apologies to everyone you have upset or misnamed etc. - Grahame.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Forgiveness

If you walk up Isabela de Torez, kiss the cross and say 50 "Hail Mary's", even God will forgive you....

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
No problem, Bushbaby. I make allowances for people of your age.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Shoot!

BushBaby said:
Interesting that this was not picked up by the man himself though, probably only responds to things that have got HIS name attached in some way!! I see that I also made the error of suggesting he was the "Moderator" of this forum - but then with "Moderator" being under his name when posting, I deem this an excusable mistake on my part!!
I saw that, but just thought if you wanted to blame Ken for my spat, that was OK with me! LOL.

I will ask Anna if she can drop you off some of those new DR1 reading glasses she is using to make the text larger on her system.

Tom aka XR I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
BushBaby said:
Sorry O illustrious Ken - I had a "Senior Moment"!!!
In another thread (900 US troops on the border) I stupidly made reference to YOU as the one taking issue with Gabriela & not using the name of the main protagonist - Tom (aka XR etc). It was a grave error on my part to mention your name in there - you are normally such a "Sane" & "Reasoned" person & would not have attacked in such a manner (or have had to have the last word!!).

Anyone else suffering "Senior Moments" please feel free to jump in on this thread & make apologies to everyone you have upset or misnamed etc. - Grahame.
Ok, I will apologize to the person that I called " a moron" on a post. I still belive that he is a moron, but I am sorry that I wrote it.