The Largest Employer in DR has been the gov't!

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
When the new president takes office, everyone from the last rulling party, clears out and new "employee" members of the party that comes in take most of the office and that includes the Post Office and street sleppers.
most jobs in the public /gov't are by the spoil system. He who's in charge get all the posts. You all know this but there are no merit jobs in the gov't.
There should be a testing system for employment in all gov't post. The chance that this will happen 1% to nill, since everyone will really have to do a job/work. When the Vice President die in 1984, his brother continued to recieved his salary, I whent to school with both of them and knew their mother, Dona Angelica. Their half brother was in hiding in the farm next to my grandfather when Trujillo was looking for him. In one of Trujillo trips to Moca, the President came riding a butiful mule with the disguise of barqillero, sat with my grandfather and discuss, the problem of the way for him to leave the country if possible, without problems. Go to any gov't office and those siting behind that desk, are not train to do the job that they are supposed to be doing.