Guavaaberry golf?

lob man

Oct 31, 2003
I am going back to the DR at The conoa Hilton. Trying to get info on resort and especially golf at Guavaberry. Cost? Any 3 or 5 day packages. Afternoon or twilight rates? I have tried their website with no response,(can't get into their email} Hilton has no info and even my travel agent got zip. Frustrating! I have stayed at Casa de Campo( off season) many times but too brutal$$$ in season. Any info on the Conoa Hilton would also be appreciated. Thanks

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
lob man said:
I am going back to the DR at The conoa Hilton. Trying to get info on resort and especially golf at Guavaberry. Cost? Any 3 or 5 day packages. Afternoon or twilight rates? I have tried their website with no response,(can't get into their email} Hilton has no info and even my travel agent got zip. Frustrating! I have stayed at Casa de Campo( off season) many times but too brutal$$$ in season. Any info on the Conoa Hilton would also be appreciated. Thanks

Write to guavaberrygolf@codetel.net.do

Rick York

Dec 12, 2003
lob man said:

I called a couple of weeks ago to check on prices and was told that green fees(including cart) are$90-up from $78 in October. No twilight fees available. Casa de Campo green fees are $196(ouch) at all three courses but twilight fees are $96(after 2:30 PM). Try calling Guavaberry at 809/333-GOLF. The course is nice but, in my opinion, not nearly as nice as the new Dye Fore course at Casa de Campo. Good luck and enjoy your vacation!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
While it doesn't begin to match the courses at Casa de Campo

or Guavaberry, Metro Golf does have very good rates this year.
There is an Embassy Suites (by Hilton) right in the Counrty Club and guests get an even better rate for golf.
Might be worth looking into if you're just interested in some good weather, a great hotel and reasonable golf.
We had a co-worker of one of my sons staying at Hamaca and paying $95.US plus to play Guavaberry however he thoroughly enjoyed the round he played with my husband at Metro (especially the 900 pesos fee including cart).

whatever......Have fun and enjoy your vacation!

lob man

Oct 31, 2003
MommC said:
or Guavaberry, Metro Golf does have very good rates this year.
There is an Embassy Suites (by Hilton) right in the Counrty Club and guests get an even better rate for golf.
Might be worth looking into if you're just interested in some good weather, a great hotel and reasonable golf.
We had a co-worker of one of my sons staying at Hamaca and paying $95.US plus to play Guavaberry however he thoroughly enjoyed the round he played with my husband at Metro (especially the 900 pesos fee including cart).

whatever......Have fun and enjoy your vacation![/QUOTE

Thanks for the info. As there will be 2 of us playing a deal could come in handy. Any idea how far both Metro and Guavaberry are from the Costa Caribe?

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Not far at all!

And Metro has a courtesy shuttle that will pick you up and take you back.
I would imagine Guavaberry does also but don't quote me as I'm not sure.
Just ask at the front desk and they'll call the shuttle for you.
Send me a PM when you are arriving and we can make it a foursome at Metro if you promise not to laugh at my game! :laugh: