dominican international travel

caribbeankate

Mar 3, 2004
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any information about travelling out of the DR. I am planning to travel with a dominican friend this summer and originally had planned to go to Haiti, but with current problems there I am looking for alternatives. If my friend can get a passport does anyone know of any countries that we could travel to without this apparant hassle of getting a visa?

many thanks

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Hong Kong

caribbeankate said:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any information about travelling out of the DR. I am planning to travel with a dominican friend this summer and originally had planned to go to Haiti, but with current problems there I am looking for alternatives. If my friend can get a passport does anyone know of any countries that we could travel to without this apparant hassle of getting a visa?

many thanks

......allows 30 days for a DR citizen. Getting there or anywhere is potentially a problem. With the inability to connect without a visa in the US you have to look at transit points like Panama, Cuba, Caracas, Madrid, and Paris, all or some of which may also require the same ( a transit visa, or visitor's visa).

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
caribbeankate said:

many thanks

Getting a passport is only a matter of money and having at least a cedula as ID. You can check into the possibility of traveling without visa to any of the following countries: Argentina, Chile, South Korea, Ecuador, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Peru, Liechtenstein and Uruguay.