DR Nurse

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
I have need to hire a local nurse for in-home care of an 85 year old man who's recently suffered a stroke. Ideally, I'd like someone to live in.

How much might I expect to pay for such services and where would I find qualified personnel?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You took the words out of my mouth!

The best I can tell you is to go to the local medical clinic and find a doctor that speaks English and ask him how much a nurse makes. After you finish laughing, ask him if he knows of any that can assist you. You will probably need two.

It would help to know where this is happening, because there are nuns that do this works also and are very good at it.

HB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Seachange said:
The location of where I'm trying to find services is Sosua.

Spoke to a young Dominican nurse this morning about this. She is available. Lives in Sosua, young, quite pleasant, and seems strong enough to handle anything. Her name is Mary Fingsley Guzm?n and her home phone number is 324-3214.

She is available to live in.

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
Thanks

Ken said:
Spoke to a young Dominican nurse this morning about this. She is available. Lives in Sosua, young, quite pleasant, and seems strong enough to handle anything. Her name is Mary Fingsley Guzm?n and her home phone number is 324-3214.

She is available to live in.

Thanks for the contact.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Just noticed I spelled her name wrong. It is Mary Kingsley Guzman.