Weightloss in DR

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
This one is for the girls...

Everytime I go to DR, there seems to be a new diet, a new pill, lotions and potions or a new tea to lose weight. Last year it was "Las Tres Bailarinas" tea, this year it was some other $2 peso tea, and just last week it was some other pill that you need a prescription for, Mini something. I tried to get a bottle but some Spanish woman took the last FIVE bottles right when I was arriving! I was told that it is the fastest drug to fly off the shelves when they get it in.

Anything used to lose weight in the States is ridiculously overpriced (over $100 for a month supply of ANYTHING!)

Has anyone used the Mini-something or other pill or any of these other things? What are your comments? Any other products out there?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
If it needs a prescription

Talldrink said:
This one is for the girls...

Everytime I go to DR, there seems to be a new diet, a new pill, lotions and potions or a new tea to lose weight. Last year it was "Las Tres Bailarinas" tea, this year it was some other $2 peso tea, and just last week it was some other pill that you need a prescription for, Mini something. I tried to get a bottle but some Spanish woman took the last FIVE bottles right when I was arriving! I was told that it is the fastest drug to fly off the shelves when they get it in.

Since almost no drugs need a doctor to prescribe them it has to fit in the narrow category of those that do: narcotics, barbituates or amphetamines. The first two don't have any effect on weight loss (unless you just get in a coma and stay there) and latter will do it but it has to be the most dangerous way in the world to lose weight, taking speed.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Actually I wanted samples of what the others have heard on weight loss while there (or maybe anywhere else). I always seem to hear of something new going on...

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Talldrink said:
Actually I wanted samples of what the others have heard on weight loss while there (or maybe anywhere else). I always seem to hear of something new going on...

i often find that i lose weight when i go to dr, mind u, i am a whopping 115lbs as it is....

liquid diet while there is my thing....nothing but liquor liquor liquor........

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Escott, I'll bottle some and bring it back to the STates with me, think it will work??

When Im there I'm constantly in the bathroom anyway, I have the runs THE ENTIRE time!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
JUst like people all over the World,the Dominicans will try anything to lose weight!

And just like all over the World,none of the "Quick Weight Loss" gimicks work! Some are really dangerous! Many contain "Stimulents" like large amounts of Caffine,and Efedra.Many contain diuretics to maake you "Piss" out, "10 lbs in 2 days!!!"
However,next lime you are here let me know.I will strip you naked,wrap you in Saran Wrap,and chase you around my apartment until you sweat off 10 lbs.! How does that sound??? I may hire someone to chase you,I just want to watch anyway!!!
"All Natural"!!!!

Cris Colon :cheeky: :paranoid: :bunny: :smoke:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Cris, play your cards right and the women will end up paying you. Who would have thought!

Chiri