does anyone know?

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
I have been to the DR about 6 times in the last 2 years and have made a couple of friends there. I am planning on going back in about a month and was wondering if anyone knows if someone is still working at Gran Ventana. His name is Ricardo Sosa, and I was in touch with him until a couple of months ago, but I have not been able to get in touch with him since around xmas time. Just curious, it would be nice to meet up with the people that I have met in the past. Still not sure where in the DR I am going to end up, but if I can get in touch with people in POP then that is where I will probably go. Thanks for any info.

Jenn

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
naskapi said:
I have been to the DR about 6 times in the last 2 years and have made a couple of friends there. I am planning on going back in about a month and was wondering if anyone knows if someone is still working at Gran Ventana. His name is Ricardo Sosa, and I was in touch with him until a couple of months ago ... Thanks for any info.
Try contacting his family in the U.S.A. for information. His cousin Sam works for the Wrigley companies in Chicago I believe.

Tom aka XR I hate when my hand falls asleep! I know it'll be up all night.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You are just going to get made fun of

naskapi said:
I have been to the DR about 6 times in the last 2 years and have made a couple of friends there. I am planning on going back in about a month and was wondering if anyone knows if someone is still working at Gran Ventana. His name is Ricardo Sosa, and I was in touch with him until a couple of months ago, but I have not been able to get in touch with him since around xmas time. Just curious, it would be nice to meet up with the people that I have met in the past. Still not sure where in the DR I am going to end up, but if I can get in touch with people in POP then that is where I will probably go. Thanks for any info.

Jenn

All these I met a resort guy/gal and where is he/she and why hasn't he/she written or called? posts all wind up subject to the same degree of ridicule (which I see has started already) .

So be prepared. Frankly the communications between N. America and the Dr are quite good with cheap calling cards/calling booths and internet cafes/e-mail so if someone drops out of sight they've found a better deal. Good luck.

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
This isn't one of the " I met a guy and fell in love" type of posts. I am just interested in knowing some people when I go back to the DR. It is quite interesting though, that when a male posts a thread about finding a woman that he had met, they don't get jumped all over. I am not looking for anything romantic, I just had made a few friends in my last few trips, and was interested in meeting up with a couple of people. Richard was the only person that I haven't been able to contact lately. So, if anyone has any info, that would be great. If not, I am not looking for a lecture about Sankie's, I can read all the other posts for that. Thanks.
Jenn

naskapi

Sep 23, 2003
BTW, my original question was if anyone knows if Richard is still working at Gran Ventana. I am not looking for contact info, because if I am in that area then I can contact him when I get there. So if anyone has been to Gran Ventana lately, could you let me know please.

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
ATTN: Naskapi

OMG!! I was wondering when the day would come that one of my dominican "friends" name would come up on the board...

Don't have any new info because its not my style to remain in contact.. but I do know alot about him...and I'm sure its ALL the truth.. how he's apparently played football in the US, but now can't because he has liquid in his knee.. onto his father owning a supermarket in Santo Domingo and lives beside the president..

Oh and btw Ricardo or Richard isn't his "real" name.. its Lenny.. lol toooo funny

Would love to hear the stories that he told you!! lol

Feel free to email me!

cruzincanadiancutie @ hotmail.com

CanadianCutie22

Jun 1, 2002
I was actually surprised that it didn't happen sooner! lol.. I've been lurking on these boards for a while now... :laugh: