I have arrived

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
and have to say that Escott is really and truly the greatest guy in all of the Republic Dominicana.

Thanks

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Geez Dawn! We all didn't know you were fat, loud, ugly, American, and had a hairy back and wore flipflops all the time. Cristian will be so disappointed!

Tom aka XR Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The other day Scott asked to use my computer to send an email message. I was happy to oblige him, but first I logged out of dr1 so that he couldn't send out his posts of self praise with them looking that they came from me.

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
Escott

:glasses: :glasses: I agree, when we were planning a trip to DR. I connected with Scott and he was our first connection in Dr. He invited us to his place , made sure that we got to meet whole bunch of you at the Rocky's. If all keep on saying that how great he is, it might go to his head. Really, I think he is a fine person.
Any rebbutles(sp)
Rami

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
dawnwil said:
and have to say that Escott is really and truly the greatest guy in all of the Republic Dominicana.

Thanks

This is an outrage. An outrage, I say.

Unless... perhaps? Did I post this. Or have the Mamajuanas messed with my mind.

If I posted this, I apologize. Heartily.

If not... I demand, I demand... never mind: the incorrigible are incurable. Obviously.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
dawnwil said:

Thanks
Sorry to re-open an old thread... I agree with Dawn. Scott is a great guy and a fantastic host.

I just returned from Sosua and Scott and Dawn showed me such a great time that I'm going to make Sosua my new Dominican home (sorry Scott, like a bad penny, I'll keep turning up).

However, I just want to clarify what Scott said about me in his blog. (For those of you that have not yet seen his blog Click Here).

While it's true that I have been known to take a drink or two, the picture (the one in the bar, not the one at the airport) in his blog was a setup. I was quietly enjoying my Cuba Libre when Scott, the consummate photographer, asked me if I would help him test out a new camera. He mentioned something about balance and lighting and some technical jargon that was beyond me, and before I knew it he positioned the subjects and snapped the aforementioned picture. It was a setup!

Dawn and Scott. Thanks for the good times!:)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
While I am glad that this thread was reopened I am sorry to say that Rellosk is telling a fib. My camera is older than the wart on his girlfriends cheek so there was no need to set up anything. This guy is a real ladies man for sure.

Please everyone go back to the 1st post in this thread and learn something!

Escottiscrackinghimselfup

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
well, well, well

Seems we have a difference of opinion on the facts & fibs.

Hey Rellosk... remember the udder pictures? I have them on my computer. For a small fee...???

heh

PS Absolutely, be a bad penny! See you soon.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
LOL wud!

The myth will never die. Never.

:)

You know, it's still one of my bestest moments here... no one will ever know what it felt like to be dragging my a$$ all the way along Pedro Clisante in absolute blackness thanks to no luz, motoconchos whizzing by, music blaring, working girls cat-calling, strangers shaking my hand...

I was proud of my a$$ that night.

One day I will tell the rest of the story.