pashka-amerika your answer:

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Какая приблизительно оплата труда в Дом.респ?
DR $10,000 = US$200.00

в частности сколько зарабатывают медсестры и куда можно былобы реально устроиться мне на работу ?

DR $12,000 медсестры

о получении вашей работы вот - не труден.

у вас на острове настолько плохая жизнь ? (Chechenya service...)

это была шутка

Трудно ли получить резидентскую визу ?Кто ты сам ?

не трудный, Я - доминиканец

***другой пост был закрыт******

*****>>>>>>TO THE MODERATOR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<***********

the thread were Pashka-amerika was posting his questions about DR was closed, he's interested in moving to the DR with his young wife who also is a health care professional, he was asking about the wages of their perspective professions in the DR, as you had the chance to read in my translation of the posts I made the point of informing those DR1 peers that it was a legitimate DR thread, yet pashka-amerika posted a new nquestion on the thread and it was closed, since he's unable to write in english or spanish he uses the next best thing: his mother tongue!, if the thread did not comform at all to DR1 moderators guidelines please let me know what does!.

Last edited:

pashka-amerika

Mar 8, 2004
Привет Рикардо.
Я читал что аренда квартиры стоит 250-300$ US ,как же у вас можно жить если человек получает максимум 200$ US ? Или я что-то не так понял ? Сколько у вас нужно зарабатывать чтобы хватило на неплохую жизнь ?Кем работаеш ты и сколько зарабатываеш ? Какие у вас цены на продукты питания и прочие товары необходимые для жизни ?
Спасибо.

PICHARDO said:
Какая приблизительно оплата труда в Дом.респ?
DR $10,000 = US$200.00

в частности сколько зарабатывают медсестры и куда можно былобы реально устроиться мне на работу ?

DR $12,000 медсестры

о получении вашей работы вот - не труден.

у вас на острове настолько плохая жизнь ? (Chechenya service...)

это была шутка

Трудно ли получить резидентскую визу ?Кто ты сам ?

не трудный, Я - доминиканец

***другой пост был закрыт******

*****>>>>>>TO THE MODERATOR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<***********

the thread were Pashka-amerika was posting his questions about DR was closed, he's interested in moving to the DR with his young wife who also is a health care professional, he was asking about the wages of their perspective professions in the DR, as you had the chance to read in my translation of the posts I made the point of informing those DR1 peers that it was a legitimate DR thread, yet pashka-amerika posted a new nquestion on the thread and it was closed, since he's unable to write in english or spanish he uses the next best thing: his mother tongue!, if the thread did not comform at all to DR1 moderators guidelines please let me know what does!.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Amigi Pichardo: Tell this guy

That if he is a Doctor, he should wait until Leonel gets into power. The PLD will bend over (forward) to allow any commie a$$ with a medical degree to practice here without any paperwork.. There are dozens of Cubans here with no legal right to practice medcine, and they are doing it.. Of course there are a lot of nice, white, foreign doctors -they 'say' they're doctors- practicing too....and they have offices etcetc.. One of my pet peeves.

hHB--> that's "herbal" Hillibilly, who make potions that will cure anything...
My "office" is in Maizal Abajo

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Я читал что аренда квартиры стоит 250-300$ Us ,как же у вас можно жить если человек получает максимум 200$ Us ?

доминиканскую экономику !!! это кажется невозможным, но верным!!!

Сколько у вас нужно зарабатывать чтобы хватило на неплохую жизнь ?

хорошая работа платежа-, 1,000 Us$ - 1,500 Us$

Какие у вас цены на продукты питания и прочие товары необходимые для жизни ?

приблизительно 1 500 Dr$ в неделю, изменения каждую неделю...
Us$ --%----dr$ 45.5, 46.7, 47.9,48.9, 49.5 *****зависит от обменного курса...Вы должны жить 1 месяц в Доминиканской Республике

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Hillbilly said:
That if he is a Doctor, he should wait until Leonel gets into power. The PLD will bend over (forward) to allow any commie a$$ with a medical degree to practice here without any paperwork.. There are dozens of Cubans here with no legal right to practice medcine, and they are doing it.. Of course there are a lot of nice, white, foreign doctors -they 'say' they're doctors- practicing too....and they have offices etcetc.. One of my pet peeves.

hHB--> that's "herbal" Hillibilly, who make potions that will cure anything...
My "office" is in Maizal Abajo

and the plot unravels...

LOL

Just did about that