I Had a Sankey at Xanadu While Alba was Gone!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
SIREN.gif

? ?
Click to ENLARGE any of these SANKEYS!

NEWS FLASH FROM XANADU

Contrary to what we've all been led to believe from numerous posts here on DR1, SANKEYS appear not to be a local Dominican phenomenon, but rather, the Xanadu Report? can now reveal, that these ugly, black SANKEYS are apparently imported from Japan!

As our exclusive Xanadu Report? photos clearly show, these UBS's are being imported into our country through a dummy Japanese company trading publicly as "The Sankey Corporation".. Repeated telephone calls to the National Palace in Santo Domingo to request confirmation of rumors that the Dominican government actually subsidizes these imported SANKEYS have gone unanswered.

... DEVELOPING ...

Tom aka XR Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Dec 9, 2002
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I was looking for some amusement on this cold wet afternoon, thanks for making me laugh

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
You never cease to amaze me!!!!
I haven't stopped grinning since I first saw this post - it surely got my weekend off to a good start!
It's a little odd shaped but couldn't this be marketed as the "safe sex sankie", if you get my drift. A one time purchase, numerous battery costs but hey, no lost phone numbers, no why didn't he call me, and unless it is sitting on a nightstand in a resort doubling as a remote control, it wouldn't be classified as a resort worker!!!!
This could be a profitable business for you Tom!!!
Thanks again for the humour.
Marlie

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
UBS's

And I thought the quotations by your signature were the funniest things I could read. But this tops the list. I have been having a bad week...so thanks for the comic relief...and keep them coming!

Bob H.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:laugh: Too funny. When I read the title I wondered why you posted it in General stuff.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Because!

Anna Coniglio said:
:laugh: Too funny. When I read the title I wondered why you posted it in General stuff.
I know you're really trigger happy closing those 'Sankey' threads. Thought it'd live a little longer here in the domain of Cristobal Colon, Anna. :: smile ::

Tom aka XR The DR1 Family is like fudge. Mostly sweet with a few nuts.

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Stop

making fun of my television... see if I bring it up to the ranch again....

ps... see you tomorrow night.... with a big gallon of wine with no cork!!! :speechles