Tragedy in Madrid killed Dominicans, too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have been hearing of several reports that at least two Dominicans were injured, several wounded and several more "missing."

One of my son's best friends missed it because he was running 5 minutes late.

This will have serious results for Muslims in Spain and around the world.

HB

El Pa?s newspaper reports that one Dominican has been identified: Enrique Garc?a Gonz?lez.

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There are probably going to be at least a couple more, according to the news reports I heard this afternoon.

I just heard my relatives there are OK. Still waiting to hear from a couple of friends.

Chiri

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Hillbilly said:
This will have serious results for Muslims in Spain and around the world.

Why is that? Its not a fact 'yet' that it was Islamic fundamentalists is it?

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
HB, glad to hear your son's friend missed that train!
Whomever is responsible is certainly giving terrorists a bad name.
mk

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Notice how the news loves to use Muslim, islamist, extremist etc etc whenever a they talk about middle eastern people. Isn't it fair to use the proper wording in all news referances? ex: the christain american / british military killed a whole village of poor defenseless iraqi muslim as a result of dropping a 10,000 pounds of bomb (weapon of mass distruction) in search of a few sadam loyalist. No we will never label christains when we talk about american, british atrocities against a weaker nation.
The point is we don't don't who blew up the trains so please stop speculating that its an act of muslims.

AZB said:
Notice how the news loves to use Muslim, islamist, extremist etc etc whenever a they talk about middle eastern people. Isn't it fair to use the proper wording in all news referances? ex: the christain american / british military killed a whole village of poor defenseless iraqi muslim as a result of dropping a 10,000 pounds of bomb (weapon of mass distruction) in search of a few sadam loyalist. No we will never label christains when we talk about american, british atrocities against a weaker nation.
The point is we don't don't who blew up the trains so please stop speculating that its an act of muslims.

I agree with you AZB.

"I Christian man raped a woman, news at 11"
"A Baptist teenager robbed a corner liquor store, news at 10"

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
As of now they are still not sure if it was ETA or Islamic Extremist even though I believe it was the latter Way to sophisticated of an operation to be ETA. Either way they are slim and should be exterminated.
I wonder how many on DR1 know that ETA has been active in the DR. Awhile back some ETA terrorists were arrested in the DR. I don't recall whatever happened to them. With its lax border controls, Rampant corruption and slimy banking system the DR makes an excellent place for a jumping off point and C3 base for Terrorists and Spies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
News about Dominicans killed or injured,IS "Dominican Related"!

Debate????? about who is responsible/terrorists etc.is not!

Thread Closed! Cris Colon

Status
Not open for further replies.