Sosua Cabletv

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Does anybody know why Eurosport (channel 23) is so much out of the cable in Sosua ? Can anybody provide me with an email adress, or a web site to the cable company ?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Programs are frequently changed without warning. For example, BBC to America suddenly appeared one day on Channel 25. A month or two later, it was gone.

Also, there are times when you can't get NBC, or CBS or ABC. They the missing program appears again a few days later.

Additionally, programs are sometimes shifted from one channel to another, again without notice. Before you can be sure a program is really gone, you have to surf all the channels to see if it has been moved.

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
Tor said:
Does anybody know why Eurosport (channel 23) is so much out of the cable in Sosua ? Can anybody provide me with an email adress, or a web site to the cable company ?
Those guys are the last to have a clue why this is so.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
BBC America

Ken said:
Programs are frequently changed without warning. For example, BBC to America suddenly appeared one day on Channel 25. A month or two later, it was gone.

Also, there are times when you can't get NBC, or CBS or ABC. They the missing program appears again a few days later.

Additionally, programs are sometimes shifted from one channel to another, again without notice. Before you can be sure a program is really gone, you have to surf all the channels to see if it has been moved.

Ken ... If you find BBC America on a different channel please let me know ... I am a Brit. and I am really missing hearing those funny Brits. talk !!! Thanks in anticipation !!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Chester, we've looked since we liked their supper-time world news. No luck.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Ken said:
Chester, we've looked since we liked their supper-time world news. No luck.
Thanks for trying Ken ....... if I hear anything new I will be in touch.