Sosua Visit

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Hi everyone. Though I am not new to visiting the D.R. I've not been to the north coast before.
I'll be traveling with 2-3 guy friends.and want to spend 5-7 days in/near sosua for fun and games sometime in August.
Ages range from 45 to 60 and was thinking that Rocky's or eddy's could be ideal for us. That or inexpensive user friendly hotel. With a/c; cable; etc.
The problem: I don't have any e-mail addresses or phone numbers to contact anyone.
So, I would appreciate any help, hints, suggestions to guide me and my friends. Dancing, beach, tennis, and gym workouts mixed with smiles, hugs,kisses is the plan.
Thanks in advance for the help, john

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
2 Quick Questions:

duhtree said:
Hi everyone. Though I am not new to visiting the D.R. I've not been to the north coast before.
I'll be traveling with 2-3 guy friends.and want to spend 5-7 days in/near sosua for fun and games sometime in August.
Ages range from 45 to 60 and was thinking that Rocky's or eddy's could be ideal for us. That or inexpensive user friendly hotel.

1. You're a guy too right?
2. And user-friendly hotel does that need to be "guest-friendly" also? If so avoid the AI's totally (and the cost is no great shakes anyway). If you want SUPER guest friendly look up Blackbeards Adult Resport in Costambar in google.

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
sosua visit

Excellent, people!!!
Dems is the answers I was looking for. And yes. I am a man and I do mean guest friendly. Also, I only stay at AI when visiting a country for the first time if I don't know anyone.
Thanks again. And to those who dont't think it's possible to get a straight answer from the board--Na, na, na, na.
John