Estrella Del Mar

bankbwoy

Mar 12, 2004
I am going to stay at the Estrella Del Mar...Has any body been there? Also what is the hotel's telephone number and address? Also do they have a toll-free number?

thanks
Richard

boss170

Feb 26, 2004
Been there!

I just came back from D.R. on Friday night. I had been to estrella before and checked it out as it had been renovated. I ALWAYS liked estrella because it is right on the beach and everything is close by. Make sure you don't get a room facing the street cause it is very noisy, it is the main road. The food was allright, though I don't eat at buffet at night,good restaurants close by. Basically,it is a 3 star resort but because of its location, it is always my pick in Cabarete. But Cabarete is growing rapidly and a few new resorts opened recently and they look sharp, maybe you could go visit them and give us a review. Estrella has redone there pool also and it looks very nice..I don't have the numbers you want but a search on the net should do it.. Good luck..Bye the way, Cabarete was very busy when I went, the busiest I have seen it inthe last 5 years...may be too busy...but they were in spring break so????

tuss

Apr 11, 2004
I'm staying here in 2 weeks (although the name has now changed to azzurro resort i am told). I would love to hear from anyone who has been recently. I heard that there was a lot of construction over the past few months and i was wondering what the current state of the hotel is.

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
hi

i stayed at Estrella Del Mar in feb 02

the only thing i can say about this hotel is it had defo gone up in the world, when i was there there was one bar, no kidding one bar.

the restaurant was ok but always the same.

the pool was tiny compared to the one now. i still really enjoyed myself you make your holiday not your surroundings.

i ust cant believe how beautiful the place looks now.

X