Dominican Troops Under Polish Command

Apr 26, 2002
The current command structure in Iraq has the Dominicans and other "coalition of the willing" under the command of the Spaniards, who in turn are under the control of the Poles. If the Spaniards pull out, then the Dominicans may be directly under the command of the Poles.

There is a joke in here somewhere, I just can't find it yet.

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Old Joke

Porfio_Rubirosa said:
The current command structure in Iraq has the Dominicans and other "coalition of the willing" under the command of the Spaniards, who in turn are under the control of the Poles. If the Spaniards pull out, then the Dominicans may be directly under the command of the Poles.

There is a joke in here somewhere, I just can't find it yet.

When I studied Russian History at university, the professor told us this joke:

What is the Polish war cry?
Answer: We surrender

Apr 26, 2002
Most of the war jokes I know are about Italians, not Poles.

For example: "India has declared war on Pakistan. Italy immediately surrendered."

Still, there must be a good joke here somewhere. Maybe something about a Polish captain and a Dominican burro?

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Readytogo said:
Maybe during WW II the Polish Military was substandard, but today they employ modern equipment (Leopard II tanks, arguably one of best in world) along with MIG 29's, HIND helos etc

Actually, the professor was talking about the wars involving Russia and Poland before 1917. I think he meant that they'd rather surrender to the Russians (back then) than lose to the Germans.

Apr 26, 2002
Okay, how about this one

A new Polish Army Captain is assigned to the Quisqueya squad in a remote post in the Iraqi desert.

During his first inspection, he notices a burro hitched up behind the mess tent. He asks the Dominican Sergeant why the burro is kept there. "Well, sir," is the nervous reply, "As you know, there are 50 men here and no women. And, sir, sometimes the men have...m-m-m.... urges. That's why we have the burro, sir."

The Polish Captain says, "I can't say that I condone this, but I understand about urges, so the burro can stay."

About a month later, the Captain starts having a real problem with his own urges. Crazy with passion, he asks the Dominican Sergeant to bring the burro to his tent. Putting a stool behind the burro, the Captain stands on it, pulls down his pants, and has wild, insane sex with the burro. When he's done, he asks the Sergeant, "Is that how the Dominicans do it?"

"Uh, no sir," the Sergeant replies. "They usually just ride the burro into town where the girls are."

apologies to all of those from whom this joke was stolen