Breezes POP anyone?

ezbrz

Mar 1, 2004
i haven't read or found many threads or experiences at this resort. we have booked with Breezes for May 22-29. we are excited and it seems like a great hotel however i haven't heard anyones experience either. just curious what we should expect. thanks all :)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi ezbrz,

Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

We toured Breezes POP last April and were impressed enough that we have booked it for two weeks in April of this year.

The reviews are generally very good to excellent with the odd negative comment (as is probable with any mass marketed property). Read the reviews as suggested by frodobaggins; ignore any obvoiusly overly negative or positive and form an opinion based on the majority view - it rarely fails.

I say ignore the fringes because some people are never happy and some people have limited experiences and tend to be overwhelmed by the apparent luxury and overlook what some others might consider valid shortcomings. Their opinions are still important but they mature as they gain experience.

Enjoy.

Gregg

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Good advice, Gregg. Should be posted somewhere for the benefit of all those who write in asking where to get info on the various hotels and resorts.

ezbrz

Mar 1, 2004
thanks guys. i checked out those sites and they were of great help! 2 months and counting.....