DR1 Cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I always find it amusing that many of the newbies on DR1 who come in ready to chastise and tell us how to live our lives don't seem to want to recieve Private Messages or E-mailed.
I mention this because one Ditzy Newbie who thinks she has the market cornered on Morality has question my background. I want to reply privately because my past is my business but the, surprise, surprise she doesn't want to be PMed or Emailed! Well I won't fall for her little tricks.
Cowardice seems to be a trait that runs in these people!

Tony C.
REX MUNDI!!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Share Them

Tony C said:
I always find it amusing that many of the newbies on DR1 who come in ready to chastise and tell us how to live our lives don't seem to want to recieve Private Messages or E-mailed.
I mention this because one Ditzy Newbie who thinks she has the market cornered on Morality has question my background. I want to reply privately because my past is my business but the, surprise, surprise she doesn't want to be PMed or Emailed! Well I won't fall for her little tricks.
Cowardice seems to be a trait that runs in these people!

Tony C.
REX MUNDI!!!

Take out her name and post what she said to you. Maybe I got the same sort of PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.