8 to 9 inches

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Now that the title got your attention!

This is one bummed DR lover in need of a good cheer!

Awoke this morning to 8 to 9 inches of that white stuff that needs to be removed from walks and drives.

Requesting your DR weather and DR day plans so when I take breaks from this stinking job I will be able to dream of doing the same.

So come on and rub it in tell me what I am missing by living in Ohio.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Look on the bright side,

Drugdog said:
Now that the title got your attention!

This is one bummed DR lover in need of a good cheer!

Awoke this morning to 8 to 9 inches of that white stuff that needs to be removed from walks and drives.

Requesting your DR weather and DR day plans so when I take breaks from this stinking job I will be able to dream of doing the same.

So come on and rub it in tell me what I am missing by living in Ohio.

Heck, you should feel blessed by all the things you have up there that we don't, like 8 to 9 times as much taxes, 8 to 9 times as cold, 8 to 9 times as much stress, 8 to 9 times as much pollution, etc...
You should feel sorry for us. You're one of the "Haves" and we're part of the "Have Nots".

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Thanks Rocky,

Your post might depress me by 8 to 9 percent. By using your guideline the only thing I have going for me is that I am 8 to 9 times more likely to drink Barbancourt Rhum than you.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:lick: :disappoin :surprised :cross-eye It's FRICKING snowing here in Southern Ontario!!!!!!!
Spring? What spring? Goundhog said what???

DR content:
Wish I was at Rocky's having ribs.:bunny:

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Well gee Marco, look who made the first reply. Anna was just wondering what you wrote.

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
I thought Anna would post but am bummed that Chris C did not.

So what I am doing today is change into shorts and Michigan hockey t-shirt. Then I put some tropical plants by the window. Then grab a chair and beer and look out the window and pretend the 8 to 9 inches is really white powdery sand.

Well it almost works, might have to drink 8 to 9 beers!!!!

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Criss Colon said:
Afterall,that is just a "Dusting"!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

8or 9 inches? bummed? just a dusting?
...are we talking about snow?...or is this some kind of code you guys learned in prison?

Red_Girl

Mar 5, 2004
Snow in spring

Yup, snowing here too Drugdog...don't worry, it'll be 40 degrees, scorchingly hot and sickeningly humid, with no beach in sight, soon enough!

(hehehe, really I just wanted to post so I could get a nice look at my new Radial Snake Champion icon...whaddayathink? :laugh: )

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Just to bum you out........

I spent the dy at Catalina island! 8-9 inches of pure white sand. 8-9 degrees Celcius warmer than I like so sat in 8-9 inches of crystal clear water while I ate 8-9 pieces of fresh coconut. Couldn't drink the 8-9 Brugal's 'cause of the meds I take but I watched some other people downing them....... :laugh:
Glad I don't have to go home to Northern Ontario yet. Another 8-9 days (x2) should be just long enough to be sure spring has arrived!!