Caberete Beach shrinking

melvinfrom NYC

100% Pure Retard!
Nov 25, 2003
Has anyone noticed the beach in Caberete is alot smaller than it was six months ago. This also goes for the beach 1 mile east as well

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
don't worry that's normal

I don't know why, but the ocean is always much closer to the bars in the winter than in the summer, but there is still enough space to take a sun and enjoy the beach.
Every year the beach gets wider again in the summer months.

quaqualita

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
It Is!

Escott said:
Cabarete beach is just moving in front of the Waterfront hotel/restaurant in Sosua.
Has anyone stopped down lately and lookd at the "New" beach. Cristian, and I spent a few minutes sitting there a week ago watching the waves roll in. And then we came back with Alba a few days ago.In just that one week the water depth had dropped dramatically at what had been the edge of the beach. And I remember a fewmonths ago watching some kids jumping off the wall there into the water. At that very spot is dry land now. Talked with a Politur guy and he made the comment, and I think I agree, that pretty soon that wholecove will be a sand beach. Amazing!

Tom aka XR I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed Dolly Parton was my mother and I was a bottle baby.