?En Espanol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtistaPura*

Feb 19, 2004
Just curious to know if they have this website in spanish. I mean I know dominicans don't need to have this site when they live in the country and get the news even easier everyday, but I was wondering and thought it would be cool if they made this in spanish?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
ArtistaPura* said:
Just curious to know if they have this website in spanish. I mean I know dominicans don't need to have this site when they live in the country and get the news even easier everyday, but I was wondering and thought it would be cool if they made this in spanish?

Nope, just in English and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Why would it be cool? This website serves a group of people with interest in the Dominican Republic who speak English.

There are already a number of websites in Spanish that focus on the Dominican Republic hosted by Yahoo and others. If you want a Spanish website, go to one of them.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
The News is online in Spanish anyway isn't it?

The posts of course are in whatever language to poster uses, mostly English, but aren't Listin Diario, Hoy, etc. online anyway for native Spanish speaker to read the news? So AristaPura* it is sort of available if you search Google I am sure you can find several online versions of DR papers.

tronco

Dec 13, 2003
I'm Sorry!

It's just that I can't read or write Spanish,or English! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tronco

Dec 13, 2003
Rendirse Es Demasiado Facil

I guess that "Troncos "El Mocoso",never learned that if you come into a strangers house and start "Sheeting :rambo: :dead: :bandit: " all over the place,you get thrown out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.