Somebody get me a bucket!

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
cause I'm gonna puke:

from DR1 news:

Power corporation promotes Hipolito
Diario Libre reports today that opposition legislators protested when campaign propaganda, visibly financed by the Dominican Corporation of Power Companies (CDEEE), was distributed among the legislators in Congress yesterday. The material was passed around the desks of the legislators, with full-color posters and several brochures of works carried out by the CDEE being the items of promotion. The propaganda read: ?Thank you, Mr. President, for bringing electricity to the countryside, CDE present, Hipolito, President,? read the poster that carries a photo of President Hipolito Mejia.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALPH

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Conchman said:
cause I'm gonna puke:

from DR1 news:

Power corporation promotes Hipolito
Diario Libre reports today that opposition legislators protested when campaign propaganda, visibly financed by the Dominican Corporation of Power Companies (CDEEE), was distributed among the legislators in Congress yesterday. The material was passed around the desks of the legislators, with full-color posters and several brochures of works carried out by the CDEE being the items of promotion. The propaganda read: ?Thank you, Mr. President, for bringing electricity to the countryside, CDE present, Hipolito, President,? read the poster that carries a photo of President Hipolito Mejia.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALPH

Let's hope the average Dominicans memory lasts longer than 3 months.

It's the usual run up to the elections.

You have power, what are you talking about?
Aren?t you using propane to cook?
Look at the exchange rate, plus prices are coming down, what's the problem?
See this new school, I built that?
What about that new road, I did that as well!

Combine this with handing out lots of envelopes with cash in, zinc roofing, playing with the JCE computers, throwing parties and you might stand a chance of actually winning.

Welcome to the presidential campaign...